Your physiotherapist will discuss bracing with you, if required, after assessing your condition.
We offer both custom and off the shelf knee braces for:
- after ligament injury to the MCL or ACL ligaments of the knee
- pain relief and increased function in an osteoarthritic knee, with unilateral compartment joint changes
In addition to knee braces, we carry a selection of braces for a variety of conditions. We have wrist, elbow and ankle braces available for purchase by our clients.
Ankle bracing is appropriate in managing:
- first or second degree ankle sprain
- post fracture and/or ankle surgery
- as a preventative in the chronic sprainer, for sports and activities of daily living
- used to treat "tennis elbow" or lateral epicondylitis
- useful in managing carpal laxity or instabililty, arthritic pain or post-operatively after wrist fracture
Our elbow and wrist brace supplier is Trainers's Choice.