Physiotherapy can address health concerns and conditions that present themselves at all stages of a woman's life. Conditions treated include:
- dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- pre and post natal sacroiliac conditions (back pain)
- pelvic organ prolapse
- incontinence of bladder and bowel (in both males and females)
- pre and post natal pelvic floor health
- post menopausal pelvic floor conditions.
- pelvic pain
- diastasis rectus abdominus
Assessments and treatments are carried out in the privacy of a separate room rather than in the curtained cubicles of the general clinic. Physiotherapist Petra Lehmann has 15 years experience with specific pelvic floor issues. Sensitivity and ongoing communication with your other health care providers is her priority.