When you arrive at Lakeside Physio, you may use either our front or back entrance.
Please let the receptionist know that you have arrived. We ask that everyone removes their outdoor footwear to help us keep our carpet clean and dry.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your first appointment. We will have a brief medical history form for you to fill out. Or you can print this medical history form, fill it out and bring it with you to your first appointment.
If you are seeking treatment under an ICBC or Worksafe Claim, there is additional paperwork for you to fill out. Refer to the list below for additional information on what to bring.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Doctor's referral (if you have one)
- BC Care Card
- ICBC Patients - Dr. Referral, Date of Injury, Claim #, BC Care Card, (Case Manager's Name & Number)
- WCB Patients - Dr. Referral, Claim #, BC Care Card, (Case Manager's Name & Number)
- Shorts - recommended if you are being treated for a back, hip, or knee problem.
- Sleeveless Tops - recommended if you are being treated for a shoulder or upper back condition.
In the event you are unable to make your appointment, we require 24 hours notice to cancel it (except in extenuating circumstances). Failure to provide 24 hours notice may result in a $25 cancellation fee.
We are able to directly bill your visit to your extended health insurance provider, if your plan covers physiotherapy. Please bring your benefit card to your first visit, and our support staff will explore your coverage options.
The list of payers we have set up is as follows:
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Green Shield
- Great West Life
- Johnston Group Inc.
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- First Canadian
- Industrial Alliance
- Maximum Benefit
- Equitable Life
- Nexgen Rx
We look forward to meeting you and please contact us if you have any further questions about your upcoming appointment.